Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Winners For Challenge #182

Thanks to everybody who played along with us in Challenge #182, "Anything With Ink or Paint".

Our randomly drawn winner, for the prize from Whoopsi Daisy is:

55. Sonia


Please contact Kathleen at ladykatuts@yahoo.com for prize information and  please grab your winner's badge from the blog's sidebar.



The Top 3 winners were chosen by Design Team member, Joan.

#1
4.  Desire Fourie


#2
23. Marianne MW


#3
Top 3 winners, please grab the Top 3 badge from the blog's sidebar.


Congratulations to ALL of our winners and thanks to everybody who played along with us!

Your Kaboodle Doodles Team

Administrators:
The Design Team:



4 comments:

Marianne said...

Wauw this is so great: I'm very proud to be in the top 3. It was my first alcoholink card ever and I'm so happy you liked it! Thanks girls. And congrats to the other ladies!!
xxx Marianne MW

Nicky Wilcox said...

Well done everyone xxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Top 3. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cheryl said...

You all truly deserved these honors this week!! Beautiful work!!